Hay Wagon Ride
Angholdur Farms Logo
About Us
Angholdur Farms Logo
Pumpkin Pallets
This property was home to Centerline Machine Shop.
All the farming equipment on display was used to farm
acreage in Neosho County that still exists today as a working farm.
The farm was started with three brothers that had Angus
beef cattle, Grade A Holstein dairy herd, and Duroc hogs.
This is where the farm name Angholdur came to be.
Pumpkin Pallets
There was also a small black smith/machine shop on
the farm. Only one brother, Charles Lacy and his wife Muriel, remained in the farming business.
Together in the spring of 1957 they started Center Line Machine Shop to the south side of Main street
just west of the railroad tracks in Parsons.
In 1969 the machine shop was moved from Main street
to its current location on Southern.
Pumpkin Pallets
In 2003 the 25 acres on Southern in Parsons KS and
the 400 acres in Neosho County KS were passed on to
the children and grandchildren that still own and operate the properties today. The acreage in Neosho County is home to crops, CRP, and public walk-in hunting.
The property on Southern is now open seasonally
to the public for Fall Family Fun.